View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 08:04 AM
uscpsycho
Lurker

uscpsycho is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Device Configuration and Hands Free Activation TP2 Errors

I'm having the same problem. I'd like to try the cab but don't seem to be able to.

When I plug the phone into my computer it's no longer recognized as an external drive so that I can copy the cab over. But even if I could copy it over the file explorer doesn't seem to recognize the micro sd card. I copied the cab to the sd card but it does me no good since the phone can't read from the card.

And of course I can't download the file to my phone because I can't use the Internet.

And suggestions on how I might run this file???

I am really freaked out because since I can't download or transfer files to my phone I'm worried Sprite backup isn't going to be an option for backing up my data. All I care about are my contacts & SMS. Is there any way to manually back these up? Are there specific files on the phone which I can copy?

In addition, removing the battery makes things worse for me. When I remove the battery and restart I get a screen of death kind of message telling me that the phone was improperly shut down and I have to do a soft reset. But of course I opt out of the hard reset.

Last edited by uscpsycho; 11-12-2010 at 08:34 AM.