View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 04:41 AM
refox2
Lurker

refox2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthless1337 View Post
Hey Guys,

I'm not sure why I'm having trouble installing the Nov 8 release of Energy ROM. Usually the process works pretty straight forward and I have never experienced this issue.

I have downloaded both Energy.RHODCDMA.21684.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.sencity. Nov.08 as well as Energy.RHODCDMA.21684.Sense2.5.Cookie.sencity.Nov. 08 versions of the ROM. I connect my phone and then launch RhodCDMA_SoftwareUpgrade.exe as always but with these ROMS they install utility just wont launch for me. I'm on Windows 7 and tried another machine as well. I even tried to download the ROMS again and still the same results. Please let me know if you have any ideas..

EDIT:
Never Mind I think I found the missing files that are usually zipped up with the ROMS. It should install fine with these missing files.
I had the same problem install the Nov 8 rom also. The nov 8 rom only has 2 files in the zipped file. One file is the softwareupgrade file and the other is the RHODIMG.nbh file. Some of the other files are missing. To get it to work, make a copy of the previous Nov 3 rom's folder that you unzipped. Copy and paste the RHODIMG.nbh file from the nov 8 folder that you unzipped into the nov 3 folder that you just made a copy of and overwrite the RHODIMG.nbh file. Now open the nov 3 copied folder and run the softwareupgrade file as you normally would and it will install the nov 8 update.