View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 11:13 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
Thank Kiowa. the link lead me nowhere. PAGE NOT FOUND. The battery fix link
sorry didn't know that the link was broke, here's a link to the new max134 battery cab: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment..._regedits3.cab

also here is the cab that i use which is called the hypnotic battery cab: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...ery_tweaks.cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdood12 View Post
Having a problem with the Nov 08 roms when I load them and goto reply to a text message and slide out the keyboard it wont let me touch in the reply box so I can start typing. It just wants to press the bottom buttons no matter where I touch on the screen. Anyone else having this problem??? I have tried aligning the screen and hard and soft resets and its not helping.
sounds like a bad install or flash as those things shouldn't be happening, i would suggest pulling the sd card out of the phone and either reformat it if you have a copy of all your files stored on your computer <i keep a copy on my card and a back-up copy on my computer for safe keeping> redownload the rom and then flash the phone and then reinstall the sd card, let us know if that works or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wd4sgu View Post
Having a weird problem with my Verizon TP2:

Flashed with "Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.Nov.08" . Everything works well, but CHT 2.0beta keep losing the freelinks on the home tab, so I decided instead to flash a rom without it.

Flashed "Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Nov.08", phone boots to the black screen with the "TOUCHpro2" logo and hangs there. I've waited up to 15 minutes for some response, but nothing else happens; no buttons work, so I have to soft-reset or pull the battery to go on.

Flashed "Energy.RHODCDMA.21684.Sense2.5.Nov.08", which works properly. I installed CHT 1.8.5, which also works well, but I just don't care for the bottom taskbar in 6.5.x.

I'd really like to go back to 6.5 (21916) in an Energy ROM, but as I mentioned, my phone just hangs at the first logo screen when I flash with it.

Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks.

Mike
to me it sounds like an sd card issue, try flashing the phone with the sd card out and see if things work better, sometimes these cards go back or just have files on them that makes things act weird, in all the flashing that i have done i have actually only had to pull my card once and reformat it, but give that a try, last suggestion would be to flash to stock rom and then hard reset and then flash to the NRG rom you want then hard reset again and then start setting things up, it's usually a good practice to flash to the rom you want then hard reset again and then start setting things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit24 View Post
I use GTX and I have had the same problem is every updated version of the ROM too. Not a big deal anyway since I know how to fix it.
well at least you are helping to make NRG aware that it's an issue and hopefully he'll see it and fix the issue with the next round of GTX roms, also glad to hear you know how to fix it.