Thread: SiriusWM6
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 07:31 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: SiriusWM6

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassr View Post
Sprint TP2 had it working, then had to hard reset, then reinstalled and now it "requesting stream, logging in, connection failed". I uninstalled it, then soft reset, then reinstalled it and get the same thing. I tested my pc version and it works fine. Please help. Thanks.
Just booted back to WM to try it out for you, works fine on my end. When was the last update you got? Take a look at at geekstoolbox.com where it's hosted and grab the latest cab (don't have it handy or I'd post it for you) and you should be good to go. If you can't get it, shoot me a pm and I'll get it for you when I'm done with work and on the other pc.