View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 04:07 PM
santod
"MODS"
Threadstarter

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

First of all, I’d like to apologize for the confusion surrounding the announced and long missed ETA. I broke my own rule about (not) giving out ETAs, but at the time I felt:
(1) it would ease the wait for final and
(2) I was very confident it would complete in that time window.
Well, as you know, it wasn’t completed then, not so much because there was too much to be done, but more a question of finding the needed spare time to work on it.
As it turned out I didn't have much time to spare for most of October. Life happens.

In any case, development is back on track and the final will be released just as soon as it’s done – it will not be today, so save your F5 keys

But I would like to let you know what to expect and what not to expect from the final.
Like I said previously, the final will be straight-forward cleanup of the beta, without any major new features.
Those expecting something grand will be disappointed, but those how have been patiently waiting for bug fixes will be glad to know that CHT’s gears will be turning problem free.
And of course, the final will also be good news for those who have been holding off on installing version 2.0 because of its beta status.

Below you will find a log of the changes and fixes made so far. It’s a rough guide of what to expect.
BUT: Please, don’t post any additional questions about the changelog or ETA. Everything will be clear when the final is released.

Thanks for your patience and support

#v2.0.0 (changes since public beta
)
-[new] sms and email notification shortcuts will jump to CHT widgets
-[new] option to disable non-edit mode popup menu (CHTEditor->Widget settings)
-[new] option to make toggle switch turn on bluetooth in discoverable mode (CHTEditor->Miscellaneous)
-[new] option for original flip clock animation (CHTEditor->Miscellaneous)
-[new/fixed] updated chtstate v1.08g
-[change] tab and state links are no longer part of the base CHT cab - available as addons
-[fixed] phone hardkey not working
-[fixed] tab change bug when only a single home widget page is set
-[fixed] left/right swipe stops working
-[fixed] various quick/free links assignment and move bugs
-[fixed] independent quick links bugs (invisible link presses)
-[fixed] quick links layout bug when setting a lower max row count
-[fixed] quick links disappearing text
-[fixed] sms and email mark read on timeout will only be set if the widget is currently on the screen
-[fixed] sms and email swipe not active on the lockscreen
-[fixed] missed calls notification icon not updating correctly
-[fixed] bugs with "don't repeat multiday appointment" option
-[fixed] WM6.5.x detection method
-[fixed] sms/email popup menu exiting
-[fixed] wallpaper previous/next/random links with very wide walls
-[fixed] widget might disappear after being unpinned
-[fixed] pinning widgets close to or over the edge of the screen
-[fixed] free links size on lockscreen
-[fixed] appointment/tasks list hides independent quick links grid when it should not
-[fixed] add a link page in landscape

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by santod; 11-11-2010 at 04:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.