PPCGeeks Regular

emunutz is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Hhc 1.06 Beta Out Now 3-1-08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genjinaro View Post
Hmm I've been looking into adding it but:

1 where is the official thread? There's many of them, didn't see a stickied one.
2. Slow downs, are they present with the recent most builds?
3. Are both easy to uninstall or will it take a H-reset to clean my system of it?
4. Will it interfere with "SPB Smart Scrolling"?
5. Having a Mogul, Will I need the Sprint HTC Home Plugin?

I did see some answers but I'm more interested in these applying to the latest builds of HTC HC & HTC Home plugin.

Thanks...

1. There's no official thread because all support is maintained through my website now (www.pocketemu.com).
2. Are you referring to system or plugin slowdown? The only time I've ever had plugin slowdown with HTC Home is when my contact's pictures are stored on a Storage Card. As far as system slowdown, I've heard about it with all versions of the plugin however have never experienced it myself with any of the recent builds.
3. Yes. When you uninstall the HTC Home Customizer all content in that directory and reg keys created by my program are cleaned. You can then manually uninstall the Home Plugin from Remove Programs. Not sure if the Home Plugin reg keys get cleaned properly, something to look into.
4. I don't use the program so I'm not sure on this one.
5. No. The Sprint Home Plugin is different than the HTC Home Plugin. It's just a bar with a couple of shortcuts to common programs. I believe it was intended for the Touch/Vogue and serves no real purpose to Mogul users.

As far as being current, all downloadable plugins through the customizer have been updated to the latest known versions for WM6 as of today. I hope that clears up any confusion or questions you have about this release.

My Website
PocketEmu.com

Current Projects
HTC Home Customizer
OpMon

If you're overwhelmed by the awesomeness of my software and would like to contribute to it's development, drop a little something here.