View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 08:44 PM
lafester
Almost a VIP

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [HSPL-UNLOCKER] - - Rhodium W HardSPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicaragüense View Post
so according to the instructions you need to be connected to the internet to get the update to work. I am runnin windows 7 and i rely on my phone tether to do anything online, soooo i decided what the heck, i imagined the program would check online while connected before actually writing stuff to the phone and rebooting it or interrupting my connection. I started up my wifi sharing and ran the tether. Hooked up via usb and let the program work its magic.. Viola!! Hspl unlocked. So it seems to work fine doin it that way.. Your mileage may vary. Thank you cmonex and the elite team.. As soon as my financial manager(wife) gives me the green light i will shoot some money your way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
which wifi program are you using?
I can't seem to sync while tethered
Quote:
the one called assasins lament. I had trouble getting it to tether(via wifi) while connected via the usb cable(to the wmdc) so i unplugged it and got the tether going first, then i plugged in the usb and sync'd up no problem. Ran the unlocker and bam!! Done!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
link?
Quote:
[app] comm manager 2.9.5.0 suite w/ wifi sharing v1.1 [new test cabs 09/04/2009] - xda-developers

i think the one i had was slot 7 but i did not even do all the other stuff to get it to show on the commmanager, i just would run the program like normal.