View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 05:58 PM
puff601
Almost a VIP

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATE*Nov10 HSPL unlock (CDMA) HAVE YOU RECENTLY UNLOCKED?

hey tera, i was finally able to unlock. at first i was having trouble where my tp2 would freeze or lose connection with activesync/wmdc when hspl began. a hard reset solved my issue.

i can verify that both the CDMA and GSM unlockers work. i unlocked my sprint tp2, hspl ran correctly after a hard reset. i also unlocked my gf's tmobile tp2, no hard reset was required.

ive saw alot of people having issues with the cdma unlocker, have you guys tried a hard reset? i tried everything i could find and the only thing that worked was a hard reset. i hope this helps someone
This post has been thanked 1 times.