View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 05:39 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.8x | FroYo 3.30.651.2 | *Updated 11/1/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
LOL, not at all!... just know that your "PPCGeeking" time is limited to when you are sitting around in the CO ... like i said "working" lol and not when you are at home
lol, yeah I know....just surprised u remembered I work in a CO.....wait, did I even tell u or is there a hidden camera somewhere??? lol

Quote:
From looking at this, it looks like they are mods to the framework and may be specific to CM but hopefully not!
yeah, I saw that too, but I tried the browser.apk anyways.....no dice

Quote:
ok

In looking at Cyanogen's github here...

https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...s_apps_Browser

I went through a bunch of the different folders and found many different places within that had .xml and .java that made reference to the user agent setting, preference, and string so I'm thinking this would be very involved to accomplish unfortunately...

unless, of course if Wysie's mod could be incorporated into ur rom or if someone else out there has a mod to do it

I sent a pm to Wysie to see if his mod would only work with CM but maybe you could pm him as I am just a nobody and you are OMJ of course lol

I pm'd him about an hr ago too, hopefully he can help out.....