View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 03:13 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigs172 View Post
Any suggestions? I can't use my bluetooth now because I never hear the phone ringing.
Wow this is weird. I use a blueparrot headset in my truck so I can just hang it on the overhead when I am not talking. I loved the duel ring feature of these roms, but that quit working about a billion builds ago! I even posted something on it ages ago. Finally I just got used to it, now you say its been working for you up untill the last build? I am still running a 8/28 build and it does not work. It seems to me it would have to be in the settings or maybe the provisioning somewhere. I hope someone finds a solution,