View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 02:28 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[23563\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Thanks for trying me out! I'm downloading that ROM from the 1st post to see if I have the same issues...

I can mirror from a different site if need be, but it'll take an hour or so to upload...

Edit:

So it dowloaded and upzipped fine for me. I'm not sure why you're having trouble.

I didn't save a copy of v2.0 because I didn't think it was a good as v1.3. I'm working on v2.0 R1 now and it should be ready in a couple of days hopefully. There's just couple more things I'm trying to work out.

In the meantime, I think most would agree that you would not be disappointed in trying out v1.3. If you want to, try that download and if it also doesn't work I can upload that one (since I still have it) to another site.

Let me know...
Thanks but I was looking for a rom with cht2.0 cooked in.

No big deal, Ill give your 1.3 a shot!

Just curious I searched your posts on this thread looking for 2.1. I found your post 10-12 where you said it would be updated on the first page but you I can't find it.

Did you take it off?

Edit: I tried V1.3 and it wont download that either. It must either be the server or my computer is a P.O.S!!!

My internet is working perfectly and I have full bars I dont understand it! oh well

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 11-10-2010 at 02:35 PM.