View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 02:28 PM
horndoctor
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/15954; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew1034
My Sprint TP2 is fully unlocked. While on Sprint, I was using the 2.32.00WU radio, and it worked fine. However, I am working on getting this thing activated on Boost, and I was wondering if I would have more success with a standard Sprint radio, such as the 2.32.00WF.

Not even sure why I think it would matter, just wanted to hear some of your thoughts on the issue.

If it matters, PRL is 60671.
I'd say stick with the one you have. If you have signal reception problems then try a different one.