View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 03:36 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
hey swlaraut, wondered where you went.. good to hear.. a new TP2!! nice.
So, in the howto link in my sig step VII I think has the instructions to do the start menu replacement manually.. which is what started all this.. however, you don't get the nice panel menu.. but you can get the sense (OTC or FDC is the same), and compact is just quick menu, simple man! You want a rocket? get rid of sense & cookie too, never ever thought I'd even look @ spb, but it's where cookie might be in a year & then it shaves off another 20 MB of RAM on top of that!
settings, start menu layout, compact
Thanks for the reply. I do have a rocket. Not only did I stop using cookie, I went old school and am using the 10/28 2.1 rom. I am OC'd at 748 and running quik menu, once you get used to the old program panel layouts this baby flies. I think that was why I was not impressed with the HTC Desire, even with the 1gig processer.

What I really want is the "panel"menu option in the new roms. Qmenu is OK, but do you or anyone have a menu replacement that compares to the panel layout?
This post has been thanked 1 times.