View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 03:10 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 8| 21916|21684 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
Teradog is 0 still your pagepool of choice?
your busting me now... :>))
I'm still on 681 lol!!! My 2 prereq's for next flash were.. insure NK patch cooked in & final cookie... even though I no longer use it, having it & sense within a 5 second check box option gives me a security blanket... and I like to play with it once in a while... I hate to be one of those spb menu touting looooosers.. but, with NRG ROM, built in apps, and start menu layout Panel option, iphone (horrible name) today screen with spb running on top... I have no more need to flash.. & typically run 110 MB of RAM.

So, looooooong answer.. yes, zero is my preferred... but when I flashed 681 I hadn't tried anything but zero for 5 flashes so I tried default... which I'm still on
Will be flashing to 684 very soon, will try titanium with SPB & easytoday/iphone first zero pp, then probably go back to regular cookie w/ spb/easy/ip..

Is this the final cookie by the way? was sick for a week, still catching up