View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 06:03 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[23563\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveDJ View Post
Hello,

This is my first time. I want to get SharkieROM but the only problem is that I don’t know how or I'm doing wrong.

I already flash and downloaded the SharkieRom on my desktop but nothing happened. Am I doing wrong? Or Am I missing something? It took me about 4 hours to figure how to flash my Touch Pro2 last night.

I have a question...what the different of 6.5 and 6.5.x?
I know I'm newbie.

Thanks.
Many thanks for wanting to try out my ROM!! I appreciate you letting me know!
As far as flashing my ROM:

1) Put your phone in bootloader mode (the tri-color screen). To put the phone in bootloader mode you need to hold down the volume down button while you hit the soft reset button. When the phone boots it shoud be in bootloader mode.

2) Plug your phone up to the comp.

3) Assuming you've already unzipped the SharkieROM package, run the RUU application in that folder. It will ask you to check boxes in the first two screens. Follow all the prompts and then it will start flashing your phone with my ROM. When the progress bar reaches 100% and says it's complete, the phone will reboot and begin the process of booting up on it's own.

As far as 6.5 and 6.5.X, google search it and you should come up with some stuff to better explain it.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 11-10-2010 at 12:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.