View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 05:13 PM
japper88
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by docnas View Post
i just cant set it properly it either works for vol up and down or as page up or down and only i cant figure how to get it to work as both ie only as page up/down in the epocrates program and vol up/down everywhere else.

Also when i try using the vol up key mapping it goes to this old school dual volume control screen

EDIT = I finally got it to work not exactly what i was hoping it would ( i wish i could find out how psyki did it cuz i kow he didnt use the keyboard controller) but its functional thanks .Still has the old volume control thing though not the normal energybar with funky sounds
strange really?
are you making a special "rule" where the volume buttons are only different for that program and selecting "default" for everything else?

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.