View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 04:58 PM
docnas
Regular 'Geeker

docnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

i just cant set it properly it either works for vol up and down or as page up or down and only i cant figure how to get it to work as both ie only as page up/down in the epocrates program and vol up/down everywhere else.

Also when i try using the vol up key mapping it goes to this old school dual volume control screen

EDIT = I finally got it to work not exactly what i was hoping it would ( i wish i could find out how psyki did it cuz i kow he didnt use the keyboard controller) but its functional thanks .Still has the old volume control thing though not the normal energybar with funky sounds

EDIT 2 = OK got it to work properly now ( all those options had me confused ) Thanks for the help japper

HTC Universal-->Imate Jam(HTC Magician)-->Imate K-jam(HTC Wizard)-->HTC Mogul-->Touch Pro-->Touch Pro 2-->wonder what the next windows phone is going to be ??

Last edited by docnas; 11-09-2010 at 05:14 PM.