View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 04:54 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/01] FRX02 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by googs185 View Post
Hey guys. I've been trying for weeks to get android to boot up. It gets stuck on various stages of the boot sequence no matter what I do. I've tried flashing different ROMS to see if it was a compatiblity issue with that and I've cleared off the memory card and started from scratch. Nothing is working. When it first came out I got it to boot up but eventually deleted it because it didn't work with data and there was no sound back then. Any ideas on what could be the problem?
Wipe the card clean, full format using the HP tool. Or gparted. Basically anything but the built-in Windows utility.

After that, download a new build. Extract the rar to your SD, and boot. Assuming it works, you should be able to update & continue.

Be sure to setup the startup.txt for your phone (force cdma, phys kbd...)
This post has been thanked 2 times.