View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 03:48 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/01] FRX02 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
ADB is kinda advanced... it's a little bit of a PITA to setup for a Windows box. Not surprisingly, it's much easier (IMHO) to setup on a Linux box.

Here's a guide to ADB, it's Android-specific but most should apply.
Ah, yeah, I keep forgetting I had already set up the ADB drivers which is required before you can use Droid Explorer.

It's actually not that bad to set up though. Just grab the USB drivers from here and extract somewhere: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/11790134/usb_driver.zip

Connect your device to the computer, right click on My Computer and click Manage, then go to Device Manager. You will see several unknown devices. Right click on the XDA one, and click Update Driver. Now select Browse my computer for the driver, click Let me pick..., click Have Disk, and point it to android_winusb.inf that you extracted from the zip. Select Android ADB Interface and say yes to any warnings.
This post has been thanked 1 times.