View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 03:40 PM
docnas
Regular 'Geeker

docnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Guys i need a lil bit of help i use a program called epocrates ( an excellent medical program IMHO) but for some reason it doesnt show the side scrolling bars when im using 6.5.x roms , it does work perfectly with the regular 6.5 rom ( with the start key on top) but unfortunatly i like the new 6.5.x version so much better than the old one. So my question is

1) is there anyway to get those side scrolling bars to show?

If not then long long ago when i had my origional TP i used to use a custom rom by Psyche and he had this thing built in where u could use the volume rockers ( up or down ) as the pageup and pagedown key when file browsing / web page reading and even in programs so is it possible to get that functionality in my current rom ( its the nov 2nd sencity 6.5.x rom)? and of course how any links /how to's would be highly appreciated.

HTC Universal-->Imate Jam(HTC Magician)-->Imate K-jam(HTC Wizard)-->HTC Mogul-->Touch Pro-->Touch Pro 2-->wonder what the next windows phone is going to be ??