View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 06:28 PM
fredcatsmommy
Almost a VIP

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6 Kitchen CE OS 5.2.1908 (Build 18508.0.7.0) - UPDATED 20071217

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamWZero View Post
Well. it took me all night and I got the Build OS to work, but I get the "error building file system". The last string says, "Compiled Size (0x395ffc)) greater than Max Rom Size (0x38e5800). Is anyone available to help? Or do I have to wait another month?
First, I'd take a deep breath and tame it down a bit. Speaking for myself, I'm always happy to help without the sarcasm. As for your "compiled size" message, it just means you tried building too much into your rom. Until the new kitchen comes out (soon it is rumored), you'll just have to try building with the programs you want, and if it's too big, take out an OEM at a time. At least that's what I've done in the past. Also, you might want to check the list that has the size of each of the OEMs in the kitchen; I think there's a link somewhere near the first post. Once you've played with it a while, you'll be laughing at yourself. Have fun!