View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 08:37 PM
dschoenike
Give him the KICK!!!
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: opera mobile 10.1 beta is here

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
thanx, na i killed mine plus nobody posted so no need to merge. just saw app for 2.2 that makes home screen look/work like dell streak, did ya see that yet? sorry to off-topic ya.
no I haven't. but I had my first hands on with the dell streak over the weekend, so I'm gonna look for it that's a BIG phone. loving this opera mobile by the way. it doesn't do everything I'd like, but its been smooth thus far. Turbo is nice. much better beta than Firefox IMO.