View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 07:37 PM
rudefyet
Lurker

rudefyet is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|~|[LEAD ROM]|~|6.5||10-24-10|-|6.5.X BETA||7-2-10| [*Sprint*] [*Multi-Carrie

I recently got a couple TP2s and found this to be my favorite rom, but I'm in the same boat as the others with locking up on reboot and other issues.

On both phones it seems things get corrupted during a soft reset, I've had everything from it failing to boot, apps coming up missing, .net 3.5 disappearing, theme items reverting to windows mobile defaults, etc. All requiring a hard reset to fix.

I want to keep running this rom, and probably will, but I have to do it without ever resetting the phone it seems, which is difficult since it's a habit for me to reset often. I can't really pinpoint an application causing it, as every time I've had different apps installed, and sometimes I haven't had anything installed yet when it happens.

That being said I'm willing to test anything out if needed to figure out what's going on.

EDIT: It's not even reset related. I did a hard reset, installed only a few apps (Opera 10, Iris Browser, and Scilor's Groovemobile). Didn't set up activesync or anything, only twitter and enabled my location for weather. Now after running fine for a day (I made sure not to reset it at all) it started failing to launch apps by saying they were not valid windows applicatications. When I reset it, it failed to boot back up, and we're back to square one.

Last edited by rudefyet; 11-09-2010 at 06:54 PM.