View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Captain_Throwback
Lurker

Captain_Throwback is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Captain_Throwback Send a message via Skype™ to Captain_Throwback
Re: Patch that enables home button support in XDAndroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by manekineko View Post
Could someone who is running the patched version check whether wifi is working? My wifi seems to have broken, but I'm not sure if it's a coincidence. When going into Settings, Wireless & Networks, under Wi-Fi it just says "Error".
This is almost always because the drivers did not install. Make sure you have the modules from my zip in the andboot folder. If it still doesn't work it's because the drivers can't install properly. To fix this you will need to delete your data.img.
I have this same Wi-Fi "Error", and deleting data.img did not fix it. I do see some errors in the log during boot up indicating the drivers did not install completely. Would posting a dmesg help isolate the issue? I'm using a Tilt 2 (RHOD300) with the FRX02 system, and your modded rootfs & kernel.

EDIT: I even reformatted my SD card, just in case some card corruption could be causing the issue. I'll try one more time without overclocking, and if I still get errors, I'll post the log.

Last edited by Captain_Throwback; 11-08-2010 at 03:51 PM.