View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 12:11 PM
Kris443
Regular 'Geeker

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Phone 7... Doomed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by userme View Post
We need to sue microsoft for not supporting any of the past windows mobile phone. Its so slow and feezes. Why are they are still selling windows mobile phone(6.5 and under)? They stopped releasing any tweaks or support for the older phone already. I have a touch pro 2 since january of this year and I am stuck with 2 yrs contract on this crappy mobile OS. If i knew they not gonna support tp2, I wouldn't have got this phone. After a month use it starts to slow down. I am tire of reflashing to different rom and restarting my phone like 3 to 4 times a day. I can't even install any appz because it will slow down the phone. Right now I am waiting for a completed version of android. I have no future plans to buy any Microsoft products again including xbox 360. I have switch my desktop operating system and migrate everything to Ubuntu. I hope windows 7 is dead on arrival.

With posts like this, I KNOW WP7 is succeeding, and will succeed. It's the "wawawawaaaaaa I don't want to ever change" voice of a very tiny percentage.

If I helped... Please hit the THANKS button!