View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 06:25 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[23563\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
Ummm mr sharkie, I cant wait till your next version of this. I mean this rom is simply the best I had, fast and pretty, only reason y i say cant wait till the next version is because of well nothing really lol, just wondering if your working on a newer version that (if possible) better than this lol im on 2.0 6.5....not x, because some reason the display never shows up right when i go to remove programs the 1st time ( no biggie)

great worl,,,, as soon as i get paid, u get paid lol
What's up!! Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad you're enjoyin the ROM.

I"m not sure why 6.5.X does that when you go into Remove Programs. If you close it out and open it back up it will open up right. I thought it was something to do with my theme, but it happens when I switch to other themes too.

Anyway, yeah I'm working on v2.0 R1. If you like 2.0 than you should love this one. I've fixed the big issues like the Twitter scrolling and SMS scrolling in Sense along with some other minor fixes.

Shouldn't be too much longer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.