Thread: Wm 6.5 rom
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 01:49 AM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Wm 6.5 rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardog View Post
what type of integration in particular? Most of my friends no longer put personal cell phone numbers or email addresses on FB anymore due to their privacy issues. I still upload pictures with htc albums and use my friends' FB profile pic as a contact picture.

I dont know what other integration I would be missing out on.... not that I would actually care; not really obsessed with FB really.

as for the WP7, that argument would hold if it came to SERO, and even then, I'de have to let the bugs get ironed out before going that route. Really dont want to spend hundreds on a new phone every two years. Was thinking this TP2 would last me 5 years or so......

if the TP2 gets the job done, I'll keep using it.
well theres lots of bugs or atleast things missing that people are gonna hate and things that suck, i just gave back a htc surround i had for 2dys to its owner and its cool device but not worth leaving tp2 for. im all about wp7 but not till issues are worked out and definitely not sprints junk pro7. i will give it a year and see if things get better.