chardog
PPCGeeks Regular

chardog is keeping up the good workchardog is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wm 6.5 rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
once again still not worth shelling out $30 so close to the launch of wp7. the facebook integration is so weak even when compared to the version of TF3D that comes with the 6.1 stock rom. thats with the last version at least, i dont know about the new version yet as i havent tried it yet but i do know that sense has just about the same level of customizability.

WP7 will be coming out for sprint possibly as soon as january.
what type of integration in particular? Most of my friends no longer put personal cell phone numbers or email addresses on FB anymore due to their privacy issues. I still upload pictures with htc albums and use my friends' FB profile pic as a contact picture.

I dont know what other integration I would be missing out on.... not that I would actually care; not really obsessed with FB really.

as for the WP7, that argument would hold if it came to SERO, and even then, I'de have to let the bugs get ironed out before going that route. Really dont want to spend hundreds on a new phone every two years. Was thinking this TP2 would last me 5 years or so......

if the TP2 gets the job done, I'll keep using it.