View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 11:39 PM
elesbb
Super genious in training

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stop texts while tethered

Here are two mort scripts that will block text traffic while using your phone as a router . they work seemlessly however the one that stops texts seems to use A LOT of cpu .. however when your tethered your really not using your phone so it shouldnt matter . i use it and it works amazingly . i can download huge files seemlessly and video chat on my laptop without interuptions .

To stop the texts launch WMWifiRouter or whatever other tethering software you use and get everything all setup .. then launch the "Stop Text" script and just set your phone down and enjoy your uninterupted browsing

To resume text function all you need to do is launch the "Resume Text" script and your back in action . Once i ran that script , all the texts i got while tethered came in i was really happy uninterupted tethering is quite nice at times

i just hope this hasnt been solved already xP

i also have mort script attatched..

IF i helped .. please thank me
Attached Files
File Type: zip MortScript-4.2.zip (2.47 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: mscr Stop Text.mscr (43 Bytes, 4 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: mscr Resume Text.mscr (52 Bytes, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by elesbb; 11-07-2010 at 11:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.