View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 09:07 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Hey "KIOWA69" thanks for the Opera links
Hey guys this is one hot replacement!
It looks better than the others, but on first version I did not see all links in settings.
A new version is up! I hope NRG adds this to the other replacements he has in his selector app.
he may as well just post his kitchen...lol, starting 2 sound the same as when i use to cook! lol )) thats all cooking is anyway if u r using someone elses, check off the stuff u want &compile... (not building the kitchen like NRG).. did some of that..a lot tougher... thanks 4 great posts on this page!