View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 05:37 PM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What modifications are necessary to create a fork that re-enables the home button

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
Finishmedic, yes, that is correct. I did a git pull on 11/4 (to make sure it was completely up to date), then I reverted the change and compiled. I will try to zip them up with dates the next time that I do it

As for a donation button, I will consider adding one. I just want to make sure the real developers like ACL and the rest of the XDAndroid crew are receiving their due credit (donate at Donate - The XDAndroid Project).

I do plan on sticking to this project for at least another year (until I upgrade), and I just picked up Amazon.com: Linux Kernel Development eBook: Robert Love: Kindle Store: Reviews, Prices & more to start learning how to contribute a little better
The kernel devs are the most unappreciated I think. But don't take credit away from yourself. Your work is valuable.