View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 05:33 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Windows Phone 7... Doomed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoove21 View Post
I agree about being fairly customizable with widgets, but most people dont use launcher pro or adw launcher. Maybe most people that roam sites such as this one but not the average consumer. All they know is what they're told.If they know they like android then thats enough. They walk into the store looking for android phones. Not phones running sense or touchwiz. We research and understand that htc/samsung/dell etc all have their own ui's over android itself.
I don't disagree about the UI's being confused..an example is the gimmick where everyone is calling Android.."Droids"..which is pretty much Verizon's marketing campaign...Then again a consumer can identify that there is a variety among android such as "motoblur" and "sense"..and now Touchwiz too..for most users they are used to "switching" interfaces every time they buy a new phone so I dont think they particularly buy it for the UI..they just try it and if they like it take it...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 1 times.