View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 04:53 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What modifications are necessary to create a fork that re-enables the home button

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Nate, I'm assuming that the kernel you used for this was the 1103 kernel? If not, can you confirm what the date of it was, so we know which changes were implemented and which were not? thanks again for all your time on this, you should have a donate button...
Finishmedic, yes, that is correct. I did a git pull on 11/4 (to make sure it was completely up to date), then I reverted the change and compiled. I will try to zip them up with dates the next time that I do it

As for a donation button, I will consider adding one. I just want to make sure the real developers like ACL and the rest of the XDAndroid crew are receiving their due credit (donate at Donate - The XDAndroid Project).

I do plan on sticking to this project for at least another year (until I upgrade), and I just picked up Amazon.com: Linux Kernel Development eBook: Robert Love: Kindle Store: Reviews, Prices & more to start learning how to contribute a little better
This post has been thanked 1 times.