View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 09:05 PM
natemcnutty
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; Opera Mini/5.1.21594/21.549; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick78
if i update to the newest version will i loose all the apps that i have downloaded if so how do you backup?
It is always best to delete all the old files and start fresh. I use Android Mate to backup my apps to a folder on the sd card. Then I drop them into the new androidapps folder. FYI, some apps may no longer work due to changes in the kernal for the new build. Try re-downloading from android marketplace if that happens.
That depends on what changed in the update. I wouldn't recommend you blow away your 256 MB file every single time you update the kernel. SD cards only have so many write cycles... why rebuild if you don't have to. Only do it if you experience issues.