View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
LOL.. Good one. Touchxperience still blows IMO...
awesome!! the chef and teradog hooking it up!! damn i been slacking lol had no idea the chef was around,been using his stuff since my first ppc device lol and look at what i've missed but then again after i use provisioning (at least for vzw) and xda_uc finishes i have no issues except 1 and i see it has been addressed and that was arkswitch

1.2 has been flawless for me after install but i see the chef will update that so i'm gonna be golden!!

thank you NRGZ and TERADOG!!

@tera thanks for the invite to add to suggestions,been training my replacement as i have taking a promotion at work things got busy with the transition!! sorry for the absence homeslice!!

This post has been thanked 2 times.