View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 05:02 PM
demonlordoftheround
Almost a VIP

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by minikirchner
Hey guys. I just loaded this onto my Rhod400 and it works great! Thanks for everything you have done.

I was curious if there was a way to lock all the keys when you put the screen to sleep. What I mean is, when I hit end to turn the screen off, if I hit any of the buttons, the screen comes back on. Is it even possible to make it so ONLY the end button turns the screen back on. This has been an issue the whole time since the screen is on in my pocket and all of a sudden, i'm butt-dialing someone Didn't know what you guys thought. Thanks again!
When you hit the end key, the screen is still on for a moment even though it is black. The screen is really off when the LED turns green. Pocketing while running android lends itself to butt dialing.

Last edited by demonlordoftheround; 11-05-2010 at 05:05 PM.