View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 04:27 PM
akijikan
Regular 'Geeker

akijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good workakijikan is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FS: HTC Hero Sprint + Otterbox Case + Invisible Shield + Extended Battery

I've got a like new HTC Hero for Sprint. I had one, and ended up getting it replaced because the button paint was chipping. My replacement was a refurbished model that I used for about a month and a half You are buying the refurbished hero and the below listed accessories

Price: $165 Firm
Shipping: $12 priority mail. $7 parcel post No International. Buyers local to Chattanooga, TN area can pick up.

This phone is aesthetically flawless, though the back button has a soft press (doesn't "click" like the other buttons), has always had a screen protector on it. It is currently rooted and has cyanogenmod on it, let me know if you want something else.

Besides the phone you get:

2GB MircoSD card
USB cable
AC Adapter
Otterbox Case
Invisible Shield screen protector (already installed)
Stock Battery
Extended 2000mah battery.

I am uncertain if there is any warranty remaining. The refurb would have what ever is remaining on the original device which I bought new and activated earlier this year, so there may be some warranty left. In my experience sprint has honored the warranty on phones bought used with warranty remaining. YMMV

I accept payments through paypal. I will provide my paypal address via PM when you are ready to purchase.

For questions about the phone please post in the thread. For questions about payment, shipping, or special arrangements please PM me instead.