View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 12:08 PM
CozBoogie
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Key Board and other things

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzdaddy22 View Post
I just got the Mogul and I'm not sure if I like it better than my treo that I had. I know I can down load things to make it better. The first thing I would like to know is if I can down load a bigger / nicer key board. The one that it comes with is so small you can't really use it. Something like what the IPHONE had would be better than nothing.

Also, is there a way to open up more than one web page at a time?

Thanks for all the help
Michael
You might get a better response to your keyboard question by posting it in the Mogul forum. As to your web page question I use MultiIE. It allows tabbed browsing and much more using PIE.

Google MultiIE for more info.

late,
Coz