View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 12:01 AM
krazydude
Regular 'Geeker

krazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuffkrazydude knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
As far as quickgps... let's not forget it came from a GSM device (the HD2). It's probably thinking you're roaming when a GSM network is not in use, so maybe by clicking the roaming checkbox, we also force it to use the CDMA internet connection. That certainly makes sense. If that's the case, I will make the checkbox "checked" by default in future ROMs.
can you please make a checkbox for GSM networks also. I use the phone in India and the TP2 officially is not available in india and i bought the phone thru someone who got a cdma phone in america. so i technically only use the GSM network. and everytime i boot the phone does
a. provisioning ...that i dont need and
b. switches to global.
would be great to have a gsm switch as well where it locks onto GSM mode only.

Quote:
do eventually... but despite the roumors going around, I'm one man! :P
would love a titanium update....i also use SPB shell...
if not very frequent updates can you atleast update them for the SYS updates you make....

can you try a spb shell rom?? am sure there will be a lot of users for that!!!!!

Quote:
plan to put arkswitch 1.2 in there..
awesome

Quote:
have a good RHodium ROM for you guys by the end of the week.

NRG you are absolutely the best....thank you so much for giving life to my TP2...with all due respects and the highest regard

Last edited by krazydude; 11-05-2010 at 12:25 AM.