View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 06:16 PM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

I haven't had a chance to read through Teradogs latest faq/suggestions so I don't know if these have been asked or covered so I apologize in advance. I'm also typing this on my phone or I would check now. These are some of the issues I've noticed.

Could you look into the issue with usb tethering without sim card for us android folks that have to take it out to get cdma service.

With the startmenu options to free ram is their still any benefit to installing the TP2 Dynamic Resource Proxy and NoPushInternet_v2 cabs? or were these included at some point?

Also I noticed on the non cookie nrgz roms the disable double flip is still needed.

Thanks NRG I still can't fathom how you have the time to dedicate to each phone with all the roms you put out and thanks teradog for taking on the job to crawl through the thread to pick out the most common questions and issues to make NRG's job easier.

Last edited by ryanmv213; 11-04-2010 at 06:18 PM.