View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 05:58 PM
lnando84
I BLEED GREEN!!

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: {{Manila Mod}}[26-Sep-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
yeah i didn't do all that . i just reinstalled them back to the way it was . do u think i should uninstall it and reinstall it??? i don't wanna go to bed tonight and wake up with the same issue .. funny thing is my wallpaper stayed everything else decided to go bye bye when i was sleep lol

as always i hit thanks :d
Well i guess what happened to mine is alil different. It moved quicklinks around during the day yesterday, and then at night my home tab completely disappeared. I couldn't get it to come back until I reinstalled like i mentioned above. I'd say your probably safe and don't have to if its working fine now that you have everything back to normal.

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.