View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 02:44 PM
boredandtattooed
The Dyslexic VIP

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Playing Xbox with phone as modem

i do this daily with netflix, and Im on NRG as well...

i never had an issue... at first Xbox never saw my connection... i hook them up using the iincluded Xbox cable, paired them, and after that it never had to be hooked up again..

im on Windows 7 64bit -fyi

i wanted to give you the link i used, but Xbox just had a big update 3 days ago, and the site has changed around..-so my link isnt valid anymore...

in short, i had issues.. i used the included cable, hooked it upto my laptop, enabled "sharing"... after that the Xbox was good to go permanetly and i never needed the cable or my laptop again.... i use any 1 of my 3 TP1s and my TP2 to tether... alll work fine...

**note** which NRG Rom are you using??? the newer builds require the SIM card to be in for Tethering to work properly i thought i read??? try that first...

last questions: does your tethering work with a PC?? and just NOT the Xbox?? or is your Tethering not working altogether???