View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 03:26 AM
detroit_doug
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Oct 24 Plutonium-TEST ROM.SYS 28240,Sense 2019 core

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
delete yahoo mail setup and use startmenu>messaging>messaging>new email setup.that one is from ms sys and works fine with yahoo.
If setup done via sense tab,yahoo not going to work.Its the 28xxx sys issue,because htc email wizzard+ yahoo works fine on Neo ROM.Hopefully new 5.x leaks will fix that bug.

Vin,

Ive tried both methods (from sense and from start>messaging>... ) and neither are connecting and downloading any mail, Im really not that worried myself over it just curious if others were experiencing the same issues as well as I am.. Havent had to the time to reflash and try again with it being finals week at my job and getting everything prepped and all but friday on I will have time to try and see if I can find something more defined causing it

thanks

DD

This post has been thanked 1 times.