View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 01:07 AM
ht2791
Lurker

ht2791 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Oct 25| 21916|21683 | Sense 2016 / 2.1 / Tita

Hi i'm using 21916 enery cookie and have a couple issues. This is my second flash since Mightyrom and wanted to see what 6.5 was like.

The ringtone keeps switching to the default ringtone, which doesn't even make a sound (silent ringtone). No matter how many times i set it to my custom made mp3 file, it switches back. However the text notification ringtone is still the same. I did search through this thread but this question seemed to be ignored constantly.

The keyboard.. is there a way to have it use the phone number pad for input? I liked that in conjunction with t9. The diamond screen is just too small for the touch inpout keyboard to be used. Along with this, how do i prevent the highlighting (when it shows up larger after you press it) of the words when i click a letter? it's kind of annoying and unnecessary.

edit: also when in file explorer, I clicked on a jpg file that was able to be opened by the album viewer in Mightyrom. Except when i try to click on the file to open it in energyrom, it isn't recognized and can't be opened. It's just a jpg file. What should I do?

edit 2: i also forgot.. How can i set the home button of my diamond to actually have it go to the home screen? It goes to the dialer, but it's the dialer in which it won't show the contacts if you type their name. As in, If i were to click the call button, it shows the dialer but it'll show my contacts as i type their name. I looked around but the only buttons it seemed like I could change was the call (hold) -> rotate screen and end call hold -> quick menu.

Everything else has been okay though. thanks

Last edited by ht2791; 11-04-2010 at 01:19 AM.