View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 11:08 AM
brownhornet
The EVO Guru

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Rooting latest 3.30.651.2 problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danh18 View Post
I understand that, I have been rooted since I bought my Evo about 3 months ago and have gone from custom rom to custom rom with no problems and plenty of times.
My confusion is if there are already stock ROOTED 3.30 versions and custom 3.30 versions out doesnt that mean its been cracked? and we should have a solution for rooting a phone with a stock version on it?
Not necessarily... just means that people that already have root access can flash it. For the people that buy the phone with it alrady on there there's no solution for that as of yet. It was the same way when 3.29 first came out.. there were roms with it for those with root access already but no root for those that didnt have it.