View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 09:39 AM
Alpine-
Regular 'Geeker

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
ROUND 2
NRG: ..tomorrow (Wednesday) the day for me to come in here and discuss all the problems. I'll be on here on and off today, but tomorrow you'll get me full time from 8 am to 3 pm (PST) (11-6 EST). I'll have my sprint TP2 ready for testing stuff and we can work together to make this a better ROM.
4.* "Why doesn't the bluetooth work properly? "" It works on everyother ROM..."" It doesn't hang up or there is a long delay after hitting hangup." (many have burned other ROM's due to this problem)
5.* "Why doesn't my phone hangup?" #777 issue
Please take a look at these. These are the ONLY real issues I notice with your roms that I did not with stock Sprint roms. When using BT, hangup process will hang and I get the #777 error. I have to wait a minute or so before I can dial another number once I hang up. This one has been around for a long time.

We all appreciate your attention to this ROM project. It has given the TP2 new life and extended the use of this phone well beyond what I expected.

Last edited by Alpine-; 11-03-2010 at 09:41 AM.