View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 10:51 PM
chris1683
VIP Member
Threadstarter

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] 11/02/10 | SPRINT LOVERS | 2.2 | 3.30.651.2 | Radio/Wimax/PRI All-In-One

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlyClone22 View Post
I think I figured out how to update w/o wiping, just not sure I did it correctly. It appears to have worked, just need confirmation.

Things of note:

The visual voicemail update (voice-to-text) is there, but there was a msg about a free trial - is this correct? Yes that is the stock OTA Sprint Visual Voicemail application which has a free trial offer for the new voice-to-text feature.

Voice search issue appears to be corrected as indicated.

Default incoming caller ID image appears to be updated (phone handset?)Yes that is also correct. I replaced the ugly Android bot photo with something a little more professional. I am always open to opinions. Please share your input on whether you like the new phone caller ID!

- Did not see any new HTC wallpapers. Under HTC Wallpapers you will find that the last 3 or 4 are not native to the EVO but are from the HTC Desire HD.

- Do not see the 5MB MMS max. limit (still only 500K, 1MB & 2MB). This is more than likely because you did not wipe the system and cache where your settings are stored.

- Is there a way to confirm the MMS compression fix/what does it do? To confirm the MMS compression, create a text message, then insert a picture which is within the size limit of the max message size. If the picture says "too large, compressing" then it didnt take. Example. YOu have a 1MB size limit and you attach an 850k picture. It should say 850/1024k within the MMS image. If it compressed it, it would be around 35k/1024k.

- What was the Google Maps update (version??)Google Maps was a version update.

Thanks all, for any input on any of these items.
I answered your questions above in red.