View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 04:34 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

i would like for the keyboard to pop up automatically when i hit reply and it brings up the screen to reply to the message, gets aggrivating to have to hit the button to bring up the keyboard each time especially if you type a lot of messages, let me know if i'm the only one that it bothers, if so i'll shut up and continue hitting the button lol.

also when we set swype as the keyboard it resets to the default keyboard after a soft reset, if there a way to make that stick?

same thing if i have full qwerty set with xt9, after a soft reset it defaults back to abc, anyway to make those things stick?

Last edited by KIOWA69; 11-02-2010 at 04:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.