View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 02:56 PM
pdappcgeek
Regular 'Geeker

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
Yes i am, and depending on how many steps you have the OC setup to have will have a lot to do with the lockscreen slowness. if you have it OC'd at say 729 and you have three steps its going to underclock when its sleeping then as it wake up it increases in the amount of steps you have set. so while the screen is locked its using a very small amount of the cpu so when it starts to wake up the processor is at a very low mhz. what overclock program are you using?
I'm using msm7kcpuspeed v2. I also am using the BulletProof Overclock V2 by GoNo666 cab (I'm not sure what this does but I believe it corrects the SOD on wakeup. Additionally I have the reg edit setting the cpu speed. I have it set to 710 at startup.

I believe the OCT method is best?.. however I haven't researched yet exactely the details to make that work.

What method are you using?
This post has been thanked 1 times.