View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 01:45 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Teradog,
On the Oct 25 21682 Sencity Theme ROM... When u press action and camera it takes u to the camcorder

One other issue is the Data disconnects sometimes when using data sometimes, it doesnt happen often but it shouldnt happen at all.
That's actually an HTC "bug". The action screen doesn't specify which mode the camera needs to be launched in, it just launches camera.exe. If you previous mode was video mode, then it'll be launched in video mode. If your previous mode would have been "picture" mode, then, of course, it'll be launched in picture mode.

Either way, I have fixed the action screen to force the camera to launch in picture mode now... Not a huge deal, but it's one of "those things" I guess.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 6 times.